Tickets are now on sale for TEDxDaytonSalon | Food which will be held on August 22, 2019 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm at the PNC Arts Annex located in downtown Dayton.
This is the final TEDxDaytonSalon event of 2019, concluding the first year of the new TEDxDayton series. The half day program will be held at night with local Speakers entertaining the audience, along with a cash bar and a light selection of delicacies.
“This will be a community gathering on all things food related: from the social and relationship connections derived from food, to fermentation and architecture,” said John Farrell, TEDxDaytonSalon Committee Chair, “It’s an opportunity to inspire your mind, and feed your soul.”
Speakers for the August 22nd event include:
- Diana Cuy Castellanos, PhD, RDN, LDN – Professor, University of Dayton
- Thomas Johnson – Executive Chef, Dayton Cooks
- Casey Moninghoff – Mechanical Engineer and Officer, WPAFB
- Jazmin Perez – Match Support Specialist, Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Rachel Riddiford, MS, RD, LD, FAND – Clinical Nutrition Director, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Mary Rogero, RA, CPHC – Associate Professor, Architecture and Interior Design, Miami University
- George M. Sideras, CEC, AAC, HGT – Corporate Executive Chef, Nestle Professional
- Carrie Walters – Corporate Chef and Culinary Director, Dorothy Lane Market
This event will be moderated by Alexis Larsen, External Affairs Director for The Dayton Art Institute, and Food Critic for Dayton Daily News and Dayton.com.
Tickets for the event are $30 and can be purchased on tedxdayton.com/salon-food.