- A sketch and narrative explanation of the proposed artwork
- Detailed schedule of materials, including attachment to existing or new surface(s) and lighting schematic,
- if proposed
- Artist’s CV and biography
- A brief description of similar projects completed, if applicable
- Six to nine images of completed artwork of similar scale and material, if available; or images of completed
- artworks that communicate the artist’s style and skill level
- A budget, showing that all artist’s or artists’ fees, materials, creation and installation costs will be covered by the requested amount.
Build Art In leads organizations, communities and individuals through the process of identifying, creating, purchasing and displaying art that draws attention, makes a connection and communicates a message. Jane A. Black, Principal of Build Art In, LLC, is the project manager. She can be reached via email.