- This event has passed.
44th Dayton River Corridor Classic Half Marathon and 5K
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Choose from a half marathon or 5K! After the race, join us for a pancake breakfast!
August 1 through September 30
$45 current ORRRC member
$148.50 half marathon team of three saves 10%
October 1 through race day
$50 current ORRRC member
$162 half marathon team of three saves 10%
Race day registration will be available online only through race day at 8:50am.
Saturday, October 9, Runners Plus South Dayton
10am to 12pm – Packet pick up
Sunday, October 10, Welcome Stadium
6:30am to 7:50am – Race day packet pick up
9am – Half marathon start
9:15am – 5K starts
12pm – race timing ends
Medals will be offered for finishers of both the Half Marathon and 5K. Shirts are super soft, vintage style shirts. Designs for both are pending, but will highlight a piece of Dayton history.
While things have change greatly, there are some changes that we still have to follow. Please take a moment and review the guidance we will be following, as well as review the bullet points below. As with anything covid related, this guidance may change. Prior to participating in the event, we encourage you to revisist this site for any updates. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Pre-race packet pick up will be offered at Runners Plus.
- There will not be any onsite registration. Online registration will remain open until 8:50am on race day. If you have questions about this or prefer to pay via cash or check, please send us a message.
- Start line will be spread out to maximize distance between participants.
- Results will be posted online only.
- Participant will be required to follow the State of Ohio Guidance noted above, with the understanding that this may change prior to the event. Our pre-race email will have reminders about current state guidelines.