Living in a historic district is not like living anywhere else, and living in Historic South Park is no exception. This community is active, vibrant, neighborly, and very community-oriented. Curious to know more? This Sunday, November 3, 2013, from 2-4 p.m., Historic South Park is hosting a Neighborhood Open House.
Ten different homes are going to be open to visitors, all of them are currently listed for sale. A wide variety of homes will be represented during this event, everything from small, affordable bungalows, to large showcase homes and everything in between.
But it’s not all Realtors. There will be South Park neighbors co-hosting at a few of the Open Houses to give you an opportunity to speak directly and candidly with folks who live in the neighborhood. Those are the people who can talk at length about all the activities, groups, support available in the South Park neighborhood, as well as the pros and cons of living in, and caring for, these special historic homes.
Ghostlight Coffee is where your tour begins- stop in for maps, flyers, printouts, and of course, some awesome coffee, and then spend the afternoon in this lovely community. It’s Historic Real Estate Porn for you addicts, and some serious home shopping for anyone looking to buy a home.
The list of homes on the tour, and the listing agents and brokerages (maps and details are available at Ghostlight Coffee, 1201 Wayne Ave):
- 217 Perrine – Michael Royce, Royce & Associates – Listing Link
- 3 Bradford – Kamela Kordick, Kamela & Co – Listing Link
- 604 Oak – Kamela Kordick, Kamela & Co – Listing Link
- 219 Adams – Sean Clark, The Home Group – Listing Link
- 14 Johnson- Sean Clark, The Home Group
- 15 Johnson-Private Seller
- 28 Bonner-Private Owner
- 208 Bonner- Holly DiFlora, The Home Group – Listing Link
- 121 James- Holly DiFlora, The Home Group – Listing Link
- 559 Wyoming- Holly DiFlora, The Home Group – Listing Link
Be sure to stop by Blommel Park while you’re in the neighborhood. From 2-4pm the South Park social committee will be grilling up hot dogs and will be available to answer any questions you might have about the neighborhood.