Tickets are $50 each, but for the next 24 hours you can buy them for $10 off.
Some 30+ local and national breweries will present over 75 beers during an afternoon salute to craft brewing and the Miami Valley’s local independent restaurants like Amber Rose, El Meson, Mudlick Tap House, Esther Price and more to come.
• More than 75 craft beers from more than 30 world-class breweries.
• Fine food paired with corresponding beer styles at 15 stations,
• Select Draught Craft Beers.
• Commemorative AleFeast sampling glass.
• Event sampling & reference guide.
• Live entertainment by the incomparable Nick Mitchell.
• Retail sales of wearables and glassware.
• Silent auction featuring beer memorabilia.