So too help SICSA stay on track for their fundraising goals, they have put together a tongue-in-cheek game of chance that will give purchasers a shot at winning $10,000! To go along with the “theme” of this year, they have created a new fundraising idea: The Poop Show!
Turn that frown upside down with a chance to win $10,000!
On September 19, 2020, They will hold a live event online featuring our game of chance, along with promoting SICSA and their sponsors through an engaging show hosted by Josh Stucky and Gabrielle Enright and with fun in mind, and sharing the important mission of SICSA. Here are the details of the event:
- A dog play yard will be divided into one foot squares. This means you have a one in 1,584 chance to win!
- At the top of the event, they will randomly draw and assign names to those squares based upon those who purchased chances. Only 1,584 chances will be sold. In the event the winning square is not assigned to a chance purchaser, the proceeds of the winning square will be retained by SICSA.
- Once all squares are assigned chances the day of the event, they will bring out a dog to play in the yard with his/her handler. When nature calls – and it will – the square where the poop lands wins the $10,000!
- Chances are only $50 each. The first 100 people who purchase 4 or more chances will also receive a VIP (Very Important Pooper) Paw Pack with gifts valuing over $50!
- You need not be present on event day to win, but why wouldn’t you? Just log onto SICSA’s Facebook page or YouTube Channel at 2:00pm and watch the fun all the way to the big event–the grand pooper!